Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthday Updates

It seems that as the birthdays were posted from a calendar from LAST year, a few birthdays were unknowingly overlooked. My sincere apologies to Caeden Hatch, who turned 1 year old on the 8th of Aug. and Ellie Davis, who will turn 1 on the 28th of Aug. and to Brayden Halle, who turns 1 sometime in Aug. (sorry Roger and Stephanie, I do not have his birthdate). Now, if I am going to keep up with birthdays, I need help from each of you to keep me posted on the birthdays of the the little ones born in the year 2008 and after.

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the three one year olds!!

By the way, FYI......Grandpa and Grandma have 50 grandchildren, and we don't really expect that to change, BUT......they currently have 40 great-grandchildren with more on the way!! Imagine what the next reunion will be like..........how many more will be added in three years???

No comments: