Hey guys......sorry for the major delay in updating the family blog. Not like I was sitting around bored to death at the turn of the year!! So, we will wish all those whose birthday's were missed, a very happy BELATED birthday, and all those coming up, we hope you have a great birthday! January seems to be a busy month for birthdays!! I would not be surprised if I missed a birthday or two for January....I am working off a 2007 family calendar. So if anyone out there has a complete, updated Claybrook family calendar, I really would like to get a copy of it!
We would love to see more family members involved in contributing to this blog..........so if you have something you would like to share, THIS IS THE PLACE!! We love seeing pictures of all the family members, and reading about the fun stuff happening in everyone's lives........so share with us, please!
Make it a great 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment