Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reunion 2011

For those that have not heard, the reunion is next summer! I'm 
including bits and pieces of several emails that Grandpa sent out that
 have relevant information to the current arrangements.  The reunion 
is at the Ozark Camp and Retreat Center in Neosho MO.  Additional 
information follows:
  
 
Hey Everybody:      

SO...here's the deal.   We are CONFIRMED now for the 7,8,9,& 10 of June 2011.  That's Tues, 
Wed, Thur, and Fri nights.  We can get in after noon on Tues the 7th and have to be out by noon on 
Sat the 11th.

So, if you will notify all your kids so they can be planning and saving. 
The campground is sending me the contract soon and then I'll pass along 
any additional info.  Remember and read all that info I sent about the 
rules etc.   Doesn't look too different than last time.    We will need to 
be thinking about two (2) certified lifeguards , so if any suggestions let 
me know.
 
Note that ALL cabins are now air-conditioned.   Of course the 
prices have gone up but still not too bad.  It can accommodate all of us.
 
Just a recap on costs: 
Age nine and over: $16.00 per night
Age three thru eight years: $10.00 per night
Age two and under:   Free
 
A 25% deposit is required which I will cover  --  just let me know right 
away (NOW)  your thoughts and I'll arrange.    

Anyway, hope this works out for everyone.    Take care.   Love, Dad 
 
Can't wait!! Hope to see everyone there!  

No comments: