Grandpa and Grandma are reaping the rewards for so many years of patient parenting and grand-parenting. They get to just sit back and watch their family grow by leaps and bounds!!! Here they are with Shyanne and Daniel Moser's twin girls. Grandma is holding Brooklie, (number 78) and Grandpa is holding Brielle (number 79). Do you think they could name every one of their posterity by name, and who they belong to? Well, I wouldn't put it past Grandma.........she is GOOD!!
Awww....such a wonderful Grandma she is!! By the way, their 80th grandchild is due the first week in November!! Shelly will be adding a boy to this great and wonderful family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! SO precious!!! I love it! We have an amazing family and the best grandparents EVER!!! We are SO blessed!
Awesome. I'm number 80. That's something I can brag about!! :) super cute pictures!! And put grandma to the test on video and post it on here please. What a cool video would that be!! Please??
Wow!! That's awesome and great pics those girls are so cute! And I second what Shelly said!!! And I bet they make it to over 100 ggk
Post a Comment