Hey Guys! Here's the song I wrote for the reunion. Please don't laugh at the singing--I'm no Terra! Hopefully you can understand the words and your ears won't be hurting too bad!
Yay Lacy! You did so good with that song! I think I was gone with kids for part of it at the reunion! Now all we need is the words and music on paper! :)
Lacy...you sing BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO proud!!!:) I dont know how Terra sings but your number one in my book! Sorry Terra!:) You are a GENIOUS I tell you ! GENIOUS!!! I love you and I love your song!
3 comments:
Yay Lacy! You did so good with that song! I think I was gone with kids for part of it at the reunion! Now all we need is the words and music on paper! :)
Lacy...you sing BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO proud!!!:) I dont know how Terra sings but your number one in my book! Sorry Terra!:) You are a GENIOUS I tell you ! GENIOUS!!! I love you and I love your song!
Hey Lace! That was great!!! I love that song! Sure love ya hon!
Post a Comment