Hey Everyone! So I had a great Halloween! Probably don't even recognize me! Hee Hee! Yes, that is Scott under there! I work in a group home with teenage boys, and they always call me Preppy Boy. SO I had to shock them and give them something that was totally opposite me! Hee Hee! Enjoy the crazy pics!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are WAY too scary, Scott!
Oh my gosh Scott! That is INCREDIBLE!!! I have to say it is SO not you! Wierd, but cool!!!! I actually like the hair color!!! Good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone. You kindof look like me with all that makeup!!! Ha!Ha! Just kidding!!! :)
Oh yeah, can I borrow those pants!!! HA! HA!
Ha Ha HA! Thanks Marcie! The pants are yours! I would be happy if I never wore Leather again!
Post a Comment