A FAMILY POLL:
What are YOU doing for Thanksgiving?
Tell us your plans... share some fun ideas for family games or yummy recipes that have been a hit during past years. Then afterward, share your photos of the feast with the rest of us!!
A few of us (Jay & Teresa, Jon & Colette and kids, Shell & Susan and kids and Seth & Melinda) plan on being at Grandma and Grandpa's to eat turkey and lots of other yummy stuff and to play games and gab. (Pictures to follow)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jealous!!! I wish I was going to be at Grandma's house!
We don't know if we'll be there.....we'll let you know when we know.
Oh I soooo wish to be at Grandma's!!!! I'll try to twist Benjamin's finger!!
Will and I hope to be there next year! I told him today I wanted to go to MO tomorrow! We seriouysly considered it and decided on next year! Fingers crossed!
I did the same thing Marce! I even looked at flights to leave tonight! Wish I was with Family!
Post a Comment