I have NEVER done Black Friday! In fact I have always made fun of those who did, but this year Lacy and I decided to GO FOR IT!!! We woke up at a horrible hour(I think it was like 3:00), met up at Maverick, ditched her car by the sheriff's office (we figured it would be safe there) and away we went! We had decided to go to Wal-Mart! It was packed! They opened the doors at 4:00 and we got there about 30 min till! As you can imagine there was a long line and we were CLEAR in the back at first! Then MORE people started coming and it was CRAZY!!!!! We ended up being in about the middle of the line by the time they opened the door and then it was pure maddness! We ran and yelled and jumped up and down with everyone else. We even got threatened to get kicked out of Wal-Mart! :) It was Hilarious! I guess we werent supposed to be taking pictures!!! I think the girl was just a peon because no one else seemed to care and her boss pulled her aside while we were walking away!! Oh!! We even got in a fight! You cant have a Black Friday without a little fight!!!! :) Right! (Wink, wink-thanks Shyanne and Adam) Overall the experience was wonderful and Lacy and I plan to do it every year from here on out! It was a BLAST and I saved about $100.00!!! Wohooo! Cant beat that!!! Here is the lovely documentation of all the fun!!
The line at 3:30 in the morning! We were WAY in the back as you can see! That sign that you can barely see says Wal-Mart!!! :)

Me and Lacy happily waiting in line!!!

This is the actual footage of us going in!!! The guy to the right is one of my friends from work! He thought we were SUPER cool! :) lol
This is me fighting with some "complete strangers"(wink, wink) over a DVD!!! It was brutal!

Well.... I just didn't quite have the strength to finish the task so Lacy (my hero) stepped in to finish them off!!! :)

Me doing my victory dance! Wohoo!! (This is where the lady told us NO pictures!) :) lol We're such rebels!!!
All done! Whew! That was tough!!! How soon until next year!?! :) 
6 comments:
We all watched your Black Friday video, here in Vegas they were running a slogan “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”. :)
Love your comments!
Vance Kim & girls
Wow. You guys are....uh...well, I'll be nice and say CRAZY!!! I forget that Walmart there isn't open 24/7 on a normal basis...We braved Black Friday, but didn't go anywhere until like 3pm! And that was a first!! I just do NOT see the point!! I avoid places on normal SATURDAYS because of the crowds!
Crazy crazy crazy...
Haha you guys are my heros!
Haha you guys are my heros!
boy, I tell you, neither ONE of you two girls has grown up one bit! I could have sworn this video was taken 10 years ago! No, really, I would be very dissapointed if you were any different...........love you the way you are! But you are STILL crazy to shop that early on Black Frid (Uncle Shell even got up at 5 am that morning to go to several stores.......crazy people!)
I love it!! Next time we will be coming up that way for THanksgiving!
Post a Comment