Dagon Schloegel entered this world, Sunday, Dec, 28, 2008, at 6:15 pm...weighing in at 7 1/2 pounds, 20 1/2 inches.......
Mommy and baby are doing just great!!
The proud parents of a healthy, baby boy. (See Shell and Susan's blog for more photos)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh Shelly! Congrats to you and Adam! He is just precious! Dont you just love those after baby photos people take of you! Will got one of me puking the last time! Gotta love it! :)
I did puke!! My hair is all wavy on the right side as a result. I puked, and of course I wasn't sitting UP like you should, and it went all down my front, in my gown, in my hair. My mom was so sweet to wash the side of my hair for me!! Thank you mom! And yeah, labor pictures are the BEST! SOMEONE ignored my threats of posting pictures without my consent!!! :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Shelly! Congrats to you and Adam! He is just precious! Dont you just love those after baby photos people take of you! Will got one of me puking the last time! Gotta love it! :)
I did puke!! My hair is all wavy on the right side as a result. I puked, and of course I wasn't sitting UP like you should, and it went all down my front, in my gown, in my hair. My mom was so sweet to wash the side of my hair for me!! Thank you mom! And yeah, labor pictures are the BEST! SOMEONE ignored my threats of posting pictures without my consent!!! :)
Post a Comment