Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday!!

We had a party for Grandpa on his 80th birthday.....Colette and kids, Shell, Susan and boys all shared in the fun.


Grandma and Kari.....Grandma is getting around really well after her hip replacement.....speeding actually! She is AMAZING!!


Grandpa's birthday coconut cream pie...........no cake for this man!!


Presents!!


Playing with grandsons.....are 80 year olds allowed to do stuff like this?


Grandpa always has something fun up his sleeve.....and he has to show everyone just how to do it!!


We all love you grandpa! Thanks for being such a perfect example to all of your family. And thank you for taking such great care of the grandma we all love so much!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

thanks for posting these so quickly! Can I just ask WHAT they are doing? Just holding onto a rope it looks like!?! Kari looks SO happy in all the pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa! I am SO glad you post Aunt Susan! This is the ONLY way I know whats happening! Thanks for doing this blog! :) Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

thehallebunch2 said...

Wow, Grandpa still going!! We love you Grandpa!!