Monday, October 13, 2008


The Baptism went great we had many friends and family there to share this special day. Funny story that Ellie will never forget. I forgot to bring a towel so Ellie was shaking in the bathroom because she was so cold and I was sequencing her hair with paper towels from the restroom. I wipe her down as fast as I could. A towel never crossed my mind and you would think it would since I am the Primary President and I remind the other parents every time.

2 comments:

Trudi said...

congratulations ellie! wish i could have been there. love you guys!

Averill6 said...

Congrats! Our ward provides towels, otherwise I would've been doing the same thing. I almost forgot to put Patrick in white underwear. The closest pair he has, has Yoda on it. The thought wouldn't have crossed my mind, except the president called that morning and reminded me. I had to borrow some of Tanner's, which were a little tight on Patrick.