Oh my gosh! I am so jealous...that isn't even fair! I was daydreaming today about what it would be like to pay gas under two dollars again! So jealous
You SUCK!!! It was $2.73 in Idaho Falls, Idaho Today!!! Hmmm.....maybe well have to come out there and stock up for our farm!!! :)
Down to $1.95 here today.....we'll see what tomorrow brings....
Yep....we are at $1.94 today....too bad I bought gas yesterday at a whoppin' $1.96!
Still at 2.60 ish. You all can quit bragging now....we get it. Missouri is cheap!
Gas is at $ 2.59 in Las Vegas.
I am going to BRAG again........we are now down to $1.87..........Nah, nah,nah, nah, naaaah, nah!!
$1.76 here today....:)
Yeah! We just got under $2 today! We're getting it for $1.97! Yeah!
Still at $2.25 here in Idaho and holding!!! They said the Mormons would move back to Missouri in the last days. They just didnt tell us it would be for cheap gas!!! :P
Ha Ha Ha Marcie! Too funny!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am so jealous...that isn't even fair! I was daydreaming today about what it would be like to pay gas under two dollars again! So jealous
You SUCK!!! It was $2.73 in Idaho Falls, Idaho Today!!! Hmmm.....maybe well have to come out there and stock up for our farm!!! :)
Down to $1.95 here today.....we'll see what tomorrow brings....
Yep....we are at $1.94 today....too bad I bought gas yesterday at a whoppin' $1.96!
Still at 2.60 ish. You all can quit bragging now....we get it. Missouri is cheap!
Gas is at $ 2.59 in Las Vegas.
I am going to
BRAG again........we are now down to $1.87..........Nah, nah,nah, nah, naaaah, nah!!
$1.76 here today....:)
Yeah! We just got under $2 today! We're getting it for $1.97! Yeah!
Still at $2.25 here in Idaho and holding!!! They said the Mormons would move back to Missouri in the last days. They just didnt tell us it would be for cheap gas!!! :P
Ha Ha Ha Marcie! Too funny!
Post a Comment