Sunday, October 26, 2008

What Are YOU Paying For Gas?

This Family Blog is getting a little boring....let's get some action going here.

I don't know about any of you, but I think it is exciting to see the price of gas going DOWN!!
I thought it would be fun to have everyone share what they are paying for gas and compare prices throughout the country and up in Canada. So, to anyone interested, yesterday, (Sat. Oct 25, 2008) in Joplin, MO. the price of gas was
$2.02 and we expect to see it under $2.00 tomorrow (Monday). (See, living in Missouri has some very great advantages!!)

What are you paying?

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Why, WHY are you bragging about your gas prices!?!?! We JUST barely got under $3 a gallon this week. Though yesterday we still paid $3.14 for gas cause we were out of town! It is JUST down to $2.99 here in Boise! Idaho is awful!

Seth said...

We just hit $2.15 here outside of Kansas City. What a relief it is, as only a month and a half a ago we were paying $4.15. Whew! We'll see how long it lasts.

Scott Halle said...

Dang...I am jealous! Like Shelly, we just got under $3 this week! I was so excited with $2.99. Though I just saw it today for $2.67! Not to bad. Though they say that Utah has the 5th highest gas prices in the U.S. I really don't know why!