What a great day!!! Next 4th of July you are all invited to join us!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July the Redneck Way!!!
This is how fun is done way out in the sticks of Missouri..........
This is Nathan jumping into the inner-tube in the creek on Shell's property........Nathan and Scott are looking on....
Here we have Nathan, Kari, and Derek jumping around Seth.......
Grandpa is supervising Seth and Shell as they dam the creek for the "swimmin' hole"....that's Kari in the water.
What a great day!!! Next 4th of July you are all invited to join us!!
What a great day!!! Next 4th of July you are all invited to join us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SO jealous! Wish I could've been there!
I agree with Lacy!! I am SO jealous!!! Maybe next year we'll make it back that way!!
Post a Comment