Monday, July 14, 2008

Especially For Youth

Nathan, Stephen and Scott attended EFY last week in Lawrence, KS and had a terrific time going to dances, banquets, classes, and getting acquainted with lots of kids their age. We just thought you might like to see a bit of their fun.

Nathan and Stephen


Stephen and Nathan and the Kansas University Jay Hawk.


Scott, Nathan, Stephen and friends.

3 comments:

Averill6 said...

They are so lucky to be able to go to EFY--especially together! It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey we should have done that Lacy!!! :) I wonder if they make ones for Moms!!!:) lol

Susan said...

Actually they do, Marcie....its called Time Out for Women. I was able to attend one year and it was awesome!! They are presented by Deseret Book and done throughout the year in various places. Look online at Deseret Book for a session near you! (I sound like commercial!!) Also, the best thing for Moms is Education Week........it is amazing!