Sunday, July 27, 2008

MEMORIES

This was taken at the Carthage/Fidelity Corners, MO house in 1975....when they had HORSES!!


This was at Shell and Susan's reception November 1976. Look how young they are!!


This is how Grandpa and Grandma looked in 1983.......Grandma is sooo pretty!!


This was also taken in 1983 at their home in Kidder, MO. (That's a "younger" Shell in the middle, in case you couldn't tell!)


"Fond memories" of ARMEN"S SHOE SHOP in Mt. Home, Arkansas, 1980, or there about. (The baby is Jason.)

What great memories do you have of Grandpa and Grandma? Take some time to share them with us!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 57th grandma and grandpa! I don't have any fun pictures to share, but i do have a favorite memory. You were down visiting us in Houston one year (i think i was 13) and we were all at Aunt Kathy's house. We had finished eating and playing games and were all just sitting around talking, when you both started telling the story of how you met each other. It's such a cute, funny story and i love hearing it over and over. Well, that story lead to another and another and pretty soon all of the embarrasing stories about my dad came out. Including the confessions of things he was too old to get in trouble for. I think we all sat there for like 2 hours... just listening to you reminise about the past. I absolutely loved it! I love you both so very much! Take care. Love Jill

Averill6 said...

those are some cool pictures of Grandma and Grandpa--I especially like those glasses on Grandpa!