Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Joseph and Jill Blauer said...

Happy 57th grandma and grandpa! I don't have any fun pictures to share, but i do have a favorite memory. You were down visiting us in Houston one year (i think i was 13) and we were all at Aunt Kathy's house. We had finished eating and playing games and were all just sitting around talking, when you both started telling the story of how you met each other. It's such a cute, funny story and i love hearing it over and over. Well, that story lead to another and another and pretty soon all of the embarrasing stories about my dad came out. Including the confessions of things he was too old to get in trouble for. I think we all sat there for like 2 hours... just listening to you reminise about the past. I absolutely loved it! I love you both so very much! Take care. Love Jill



(This was on the comment section, but not everyone looks at those, so I pasted it on the blog so we could all read it.........Thanks so much Jill!!)

No comments: