Saturday, September 20, 2008


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the map! It should have stars where everyone has served a mission! I always remember staring at it for hours! They had a raised one at one point and I would always touch it! So fun!

Shelly said...

I remember that map! The one marcie was talking about...hmmm. memories.

Susan said...

They still have it and were trying to, at one point, figure out where to put it. I didn't think to search it out last time I was there. It IS an awesome map.........we all have fond memories of it.
As for the use it up poster......ha...you know grandma...she does not throw good stuff away....that poster will have to be put in her will, and lots of family will fight over it!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Can I call dibs? :) Just kidding! I can make my own! Gotta love it! We sure love you Grandma and Grandpa! You guys are the BEST ever!!!!