Now I know why Dad has a Different view of the world
and things around him.
Looks like a hot day at the lake.
The cook, the taster, the supervisor.
What have we here?
I have found alot of old pictures that Kim had stored in a box,
now there on the pc and out of hiding.
4 comments:
Wow! That picture of Mom(Colette) looks like Kari. Neat pics. Keep them coming!
I agree! She does look like Kari! How pretty! They even looked happy to be standing next to each other!! How sweet! I love the first one! That is just priceless! Pulling you head out of your butt takes on a new meaning now!!!:P lol! It looked like you guys had a BLAST together! Good job finding these Uncle Vance! They are fun to look at!
Awwww, thanks so much for the post Vance. That is how they looked when I joined the family. And whoah, Jon looks YOUNG there and Colette really does look like Kari!! If anyone out there has any more cool photos from the past........post 'em! What a blast!!
Wow!! Mom does look like Kari or the other way around!! love it!
Post a Comment