This had to have been taken sometime after we moved into our house in 1991...so I think you are correct, Shelly, probably 1992. Hmmm, I remember when we were all skinny and young and had hair and no wrinkles and we chased kids around all day long! Those were the days!!
Hey Aunt Susan, now those are OUR days!!! Yep....Were still all "pretty" skinny,have very few wrinkles and chase kids around all day (Thats how we STAY skinny) :) They are pretty good days!!! I actually remember when the first picture was taken! How come we were all at your house? Was it before a reunion or after? I remember playing in some shed with weird yellow caulking stuff! It was SO fun! I always loved your house! It was so big and we could run EVERYWHERE!
4 comments:
What's really sad is how BLUE that carpet is in the first picture!!! Wow! That's bright stuff we used to have! I'm gonna say 1992. That's my guess.
Wow! Those Halle's sure are one good lookin' family! Hee Hee!
This had to have been taken sometime after we moved into our house in 1991...so I think you are correct, Shelly, probably 1992. Hmmm, I remember when we were all skinny and young and had hair and no wrinkles and we chased kids around all day long! Those were the days!!
Hey Aunt Susan, now those are OUR days!!! Yep....Were still all "pretty" skinny,have very few wrinkles and chase kids around all day (Thats how we STAY skinny) :) They are pretty good days!!! I actually remember when the first picture was taken! How come we were all at your house? Was it before a reunion or after? I remember playing in some shed with weird yellow caulking stuff! It was SO fun! I always loved your house! It was so big and we could run EVERYWHERE!
Post a Comment