Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here are just a couple of picture from Makayla's Baptism.
This grin is most likely because she let her foot come up the first attempt. We had to wait outside for over 1/2 hour at over 100 degrees but all went well.
The ward before us locked the door and drained the font they must have forgot that we were coming right after them. I'm not sure who has the prettier smile they are both so happy.

Add Image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!!! Congratulations Makayla!!! I am so proud of you!! Patrick (Lacy's son) just got baptised as well! It is SO fun to watch them! It makes me feel old!!!:) Cant imagine what YOU ALL must feel like!!!:) lol ha! ha! I sure love you guys! Again, Congratulations!!! :)

Susan said...

Congratulations Makayla!! You are so beautiful!

Thanks so much for the post....we needed some more contributors! Keep 'em coming!